Here are some detailed bunkbeds cutting and drilling instructions to fabricate the pieces that will make up your beds. Since only minimal woodworking skills and tools are required, almost anyone can build the entire bed in about 12 hours.
If you need help or have any questions, please contact us
Frequently Asked Questions About Building an OP Loftbed Bunk Bed:
- How easy is it to move (disassemble and reassemble)?
- What type of wood should I use?
- How much weight will the top bunk support?
- How long will it take to assemble my bunk bed?
- I’m having trouble getting all the washers on the bolts. What can I do?
- Can I use carriage bolts instead of the hex head bolts?
- Does this bunk bed have special rails or safety devices for small children?
- How much will my bunk bed weigh?
- This bed doesn’t shake at all! I can’t make it move! What’s the secret?
- How will it take to build my bunk beds?
- More FAQs...