For Tall and Medium Loft Bed
Here are some detailed cutting and drilling instructions to fabricate the pieces that will make up your OP Loftbed. Since only minimal woodworking skills and tools are required, almost anyone can build the entire bed in about 10 hours.
If you need help or have any questions, please contact us
Frequently Asked Questions About Building an OP Loftbed:
- Does this loft bed have special rails or safety devices for small children?
- How much will my loft bed weigh?
- How much weight will the loft bed support?
- How will it take to build my loft bed?
- I need the mattress platform at a different height than the options provided. What do I do?
- How can I use my existing bed springs with this loft bed?
- I’m having trouble getting all the washers on the bolts. What can I do?
- Can I use carriage bolts instead of the hex head bolts?
- This bed doesn’t shake at all! I can’t make it move! What’s the secret?
- How long will it take to assemble my loft bed?
- More FAQs...
Safety Equipment Required
Cutting and Drilling Instructions
Measure and cut all pieces
Measure and mark locations for drilling holes