You decided you want to take advantage of the space saving benefits of a bunk bed.
As you shopped around you found expensive, poorly constructed beds that didn’t really fit your personality.
So you are going to build your own bunk bed. Where do you start?
You need bunk bed plans, but not just any plans. You need loft bed plans to build a bed that is safe, sturdy, customizable, inexpensive and will fit your space.
OP Loftbed has the perfect bunk bed plans for you!
OP Loftbed plans…
- Are designed to exacting safety standards
- Are legendary for their sturdy construction and durability
- Are a blank canvas on which you can express you own personality (see examples below)
- Are only $10 for a complete set of plans
- Come in twin, twin extra long, and full and 2 different heights to fit your room and need
- Are downloadable in PDF format, so you can print them or view them on a computer or tablet
- Can be customized with our free plans for: a bookshelf, side table, and special guardrail for extra safety
OP Loftbed is a trusted name in bunk bed plans for more than 15 years.
Twin over Twin Bunk Bed