Queen Size Loft Bed Plans – Short Height
These loft bed plans were designed for Queen size mattresses and is perfect the couple that is looking to gain floor space by adding a loft bed. The OP Loftbed is designed to be rock-solid and can easily support two people. The bed can be built in a day by someone with minimal woodworking skills. The OP Loftbed Plans for Queen Mattress is perfect for college dorms, apartments, and other places where floor space is at a premium.
The tallest leg is 57 3/4". The mattress platform is adjustable to 33", 30 1/4", or 27 1/2" above the floor.
- 9 - 2 x 6 x 96"
- 11 - 2 x 4 x 96"
- 2 - 3/4" Plywood sheets
- 46 - 3/8-16 x 3-3/4" zinc plated grade 2 hex head cap screws
- 46 - 3/8-16 zinc plated wing nuts
- 92 - 3/8" zinc plated flat washers
- 46 - 3/8" zinc plated lock washers
- 46 - #10 x 3-1/2" zinc plated phillips flat head wood screws
- 16 - #8 x 2" zinc plated phillips flat head wood screws
These plans are delivered as a PDF file suitable for printing or viewing on the screen. Your plans will be available for download and printing immediately after you complete your order. Please be sure to print or save them. The PDF file will be available for 15-days and may be downloaded up to three times. If you have any issues viewing your plans, please contact us and we'll be glad to assist you.