Frequently Asked Questions:
- How easy is it to move (disassemble and reassemble)?
- Does this loft bed have to be attached to a wall?
- What type of wood should I use?
- Does this loft bed have special rails or safety devices for small children?
- How much will my loft bed weigh?
- How much weight will the loft bed support?
- How much weight will the top bunk support?
- How long will it take to build my loft bed?
- How long will it take to assemble my bunk bed?
- I need the mattress platform at a different height than the options provided. What do I do?
- How can I use my existing bed springs with this loft bed?
- I’m having trouble getting all the washers on the bolts. What can I do?
- Can I use carriage bolts instead of the hex head bolts?
- Does this bunk bed have special rails or safety devices for small children?
- How much will my bunk bed weigh?
- This bed doesn’t shake at all! I can’t make it move! What’s the secret?
- How long will it take to assemble my loft bed?
- How will it take to build my bunk beds?
- How to choose the right size loft bed for me?
- What is your return policy?
- More FAQs...
Connect with us!
Feel free to ask us questions, send us comments, and send us pictures of your OP Loftbed on social media. This also the best way to get notified about free stuff, new products, and other announcements.
If you have specific questions about the OP Loftbed system, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below and click the "Send Message" button.
If you have questions pertaining to the OP Loftbed Scholarship, click here to visit our Scholarship Award page. If the answer to your question can be found in the scholarship area, your email will not be answered. Do not waste your time contacting us unless you have read all the posted scholarship information first and you have a question that was not addressed there.
Spears Technologies, Inc. (OP Loftbed)
700 Isabelle Isle #107
Dover, DE 19904
Toll Free Phone: 866-5OP-LOFT